RANCHO SAN MANUEL POLICIES
As a future tenant, here are some policies to prepare you for your exciting move.
- Three dogs per RV please. Keep your dog on a leash when outside of your RV. Clean up after your pet immediately.
- Pets are not permitted in park office or store buildings. Please do not leave your pet tied up and unattended.
- Also, please keep dog barking levels to a minimum as to not disrupt your neighbors. If your pet’s barking becomes a nuisance, you may be asked to leave the park.
Rules & Reminders
- Park a second trailer on your unit or lot without discussing it first with management.
- Park in the middle of a street or on a neighbor’s site.
- Leave vehicles that cannot function around your unit.
- Leave trash outside your home or around the communal areas.
A clean park is not only appealing but also allows a safer living space. Thank you for following park rules and doing your neighborly duty.
- Park your vehicle on your site, in front of or behind your RV.
- If you move your picnic table, put it back. (Damage to RVs has occurred.)
- Throw trash in the dumpsters.
- Notify the office if you need to change sites.
- Notify the office staff to reset breakers – as per Arizona Public Service.
Thanks for being a good neighbor!
Join the friendly folks at Rancho San Manuel and request your stay today!
Contact the park manager to start a new adventure in your future home right away.